Friday, April 24, 2009

TO MY LOVE...LISTEN MY VOICE.....

Gambar hiasan

Gambar hiasan

1) This poem, i dedicated to 'someone' who I really love and care. I can not help myself from thinking about U.....
2) I don't know about Ur feeling to me, is it same like yesterday?, or may have a big changed!
3) For me, as long as "this love" is shining in my heart, i hope U don't have to doubt about my love to U......
4) So, to show my Damn much love to U, i scratched this beautiful words......



My Love....

If I said that I wrote this poem for U, would U believe me?
I know, it might not be as well-written or as beautiful like other poems
but, I want U to know that a love poem can't be written if you're not in love

My Love....

For U my dear, I wrote this poem so easily....
U might have heard hundreds or thousands of love poems and songs
They might be meaningful, but they are meant for anyone....

But when U read to this poem, this is a poem that's written for U only
If U understand the meaning, then our hearts will be together as one
Let it be a poem on the path we walk together, that only has voices of U and me
together as long as possible
just like a line from a great love ever poem

"as long as u have love, u still have hope"




My Love...

Every time your love shines in my heart, I can see my destiny
there are so many truths in love....

My Love...

In the past, I spent a lot of time, searching for it's meaning
But now, I just know, whenever you are near, I know it,
That if life is a melody, u are the lyrics!



Catatan:

1) Saya amat yakin, ada yang tidak senang dan suka dengan penulisan saya kali ini, tetapi saya tetap menulis juga kerana saya harus belajar menerima sesuatu hakikat.
2) Perasaan ingin dicinta dan mencintai adalah lumrah manusia yang lemah... Maafkan saya andai penulisan ini mengundang sangkaan buruk para pembaca..
3) Saya tidak menggalakkan cinta!

8 comments:

Mohd Zulhusmi Salikin said...

salam..

yes.. i do really love u as an friend..

i hope dat we could meet some day.. may be next semester.. for u n i destiny..

please praying for my recovered from this ilness.. ok..

u r only person dat i trust for replacing me to "Azan".. go on.. go for it.. show u own ability.. u can do it..

syukran.. kirim salam kat dorang c nizam, arif, n semua la bah..

Mohd Zulhusmi Salikin said...

nak balik ke cuti pjg ne? hehe.. taknak cari keja lagi d sini?

NIVYANFAZZA said...

Me too love u as a Friend!haha...

balik la cuti ni, hehe...9 MEI flight...
nak juga keje,especially kat KB...haha....
InsyaAllah...
i always pray for ur recovery as soon as possible....
by the way...pasal azan tu, bukan saya tak bisa, cuma perlukan masa, lagi bagus kalau ada yang master ajarkan...hehe....

cokodok said...

deep words.. with deep meanings.
though its touching, u did not dare write specific details about ur love or ur lover.

tak menggalakkan cinta? mengapa? slhkah bercinta?

saya sgt memahami perasaan cinta n perasaan diminta untuk dicintai dan mencintai dlm diam. full stop.

untuk betul2 bercinta dgn si dia, blm ada confidence n msh ragu2.

my advice, if u think she is the one, the one u realy like n love, the one who makes ur life complete n accept u for who u r, then ask her. but, neva keep ur hopes high.
ok? all da best exams!

NIVYANFAZZA said...

Thanks cekodok for ur meaningful advices!hehe
i came out with the ideal yang saya tak menggalakkan cinta takut nanti ada salah faham mengenai Cinta dan islam itu sendiri. Islam tidak menggalakkan cinta yang menjurus ke arah yang boleh membawa fitnah and maksiat@ full stop.hehe...

Bukan tak berani nak bagitau who is the lucky one tu, tapi, as what i said b4, biarlah benda ini i keep it as a secrect dulu, coz ia membabitkan banyak pihak, including pihak sebelah sana...haha...

when the right time comes, i will reveal it..hehe
don't worry..u also will be invited to my wedding day!hahaha...



"Man Propose, Allah dispose"

mri said...

tahniah...aku je ke yg tau kt sape yg ko tujukan prasaan cinta 2..gud luck...hrp ko xbtepuk sblh tgn.haha..buat masa ini aku msh xperlukan cinta.cinta itu memeritkan...ia manis bila tgh brbahagia.sudah!!!

NIVYANFAZZA said...

Ye ke MRI, Cinta sesuatu yang manis jika cara dan pembawaannya dilandasi dgn agama...
saudara MRI pasti mengalami cinta yang ditolak kan?wahaha...
sabar, pasti ada sinar dihujung terowong untuk saudara...

MarS! said...

gila la burhan... baru la world!!!!
huhu.. haih~~ satu sem berlalu.. aku ngan kau terpisah je selalu.. tak da masa nak bergosip.. n masa aku nak menyelami hati ko...yang nampaknya tgh berbunga gila skang... apa2 pun.. take care org kuat!!